Frequently Asked Question
Lithuanian characters are not translating correctly.
Last Updated 8 years ago
There is a problem with the Lithuanian Braille translation table.
To resolve this problem, we have a corrected version of the Lithuanian Braille translation table.
- Locate the file lt-de-g1.utb.
- On a 64 bit version of Windows, it will probably be in C:\Program Files (x86)\ViewPlus\TSS\Tables.
- Rename your copy of the file to lt-de-g1.old.
- Download the file attached below.
- Save the corrected file to this article in the folder you found the original.